Brush Musts by Cassiee MUA
This 11-piece eye brush collection will leave you with all the right moves. Our outgoing babe, Cassiee, can’t live without each and every brush to help her serve up those killer eye looks on the daily.
“These are my go-to brushes whether I’m creating a natural eye, a smoky look or anything in between… and that’s on period, luv.” – Cassiee
This LA-based Hawaiian babe is part of the sister squad and counts James Charles as one of her besties. Cassiee is a mega-talented MUA with 10+ years of serving up stunning looks and giving us peeks inside her gorg world.
- M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush (natural) – One of the most popular Morphe brushes, this tapered crease brush has just the right amount of fullness and firmness to achieve perfect blending and seamless transitions between colors.
- M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush (natural) – This tapered brush has a very small head and a light touch for controlled blending.
- M158 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush (synthetic) – Meet the perfect power couple for your fiercest eyes yet.
- M431 Precision Pencil Crease Brush (natural) – Play a game of magic eye with this natural, pointed brush.
- M524 Medium Shadow Fluff Brush (natural) – With a pinched ferrule and a fluffy tapered tip, this versatile brush functions as both a flat shading brush and a blender. Use the flat side to pack on color and then blend out the crease with the tip.
- M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush (natural) – Tapered crease brush with a pinched ferrule that gives it the versatility either to be used on the flat side for shading or to use the fullness of the tip for seamless blending.
- M456 Mini Firm Blending Brush (natural) – This petite brush is great for detailed blending work and babes who have smaller eyes.
- M167 Oval Shadow Brush (natural) – This flat, oval shader brush has natural bristles to grab your powder shadows and just enough firmness to pack color onto the lids for maximum pigmentation.
- M511 Large Round Blender Brush (natural) – This full, fluffy brush is tight at the base and flares out to a domed tip to blend and diffuse color in the crease.
- M224 Oval Camouflage Brush (synthetic) – Everything from full-on concealing power to prepping for your killer contour and highlighter, this brush is full of major tricks.
- M124 Firm Shadow Brush (natural & synthetic) – This firm brush delivers bomb color payoff with a mix of natural and synthetic bristles.
4 in stock