Micro Brow Pencil
Available in 7 arch-enhancing shades
Our retractable brow pencil is all about the details. This double-ended mechanical pencil fills, defines, and shapes your brows like nobody’s business. Through thick and thin, the hard-wax formula is precision perfection and glides on with zero tugging. Brush into place with the spoolie end, and you’re left with natural-looking brows that wow. You’re in full control from here on out.
- Biscotti (light taupe with cool undertones)
- Hazelnut (taupe with neutral undertones)
- Latte (soft brown with cool undertones)
- Almond (warm brown with warm undertones)
- Mocha (rich brown with warm undertones)
- Java (deep brown with neutral undertones)
- Chocolate Mousse (soft black with neutral undertones)
JUST THE TIP
- Use short, upward strokes to fill in your brows. Need some shape? Using the spoolie end, brush brow hair up and draw thin line along natural hairline. Brush brow hair down and do the same on top. Then fill in the details.
- To create natural-looking brows, use two colors. Select a color one shade lighter than your hair color to fill in the first ¼ inch of your brow. Finish off rest of brow with a shade that matches your hair color.